SAP SE is a german multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations. Sap labs is research and development part of sap se that develop and improve core sap products. Sap's main labs are located at india, china, Germany and US. About 80,000 employees are working in sap, annual revenue is about 22 billion euros. Sap was founded by dietmar hop in the year
- BE/Btech, Mtech(NIT'S ONLY), Mca(NIT's only)
- 2015/2016 batch graduates only.
- The job applicant must have 7cgpa or 70% aggregate in their final degree
- Candidate must have 60% aggregate in 10th and 12th.
- Online test
- 2 rounds of technical interview
- Management round interview
- Hr interview
- Aptitude+ coding
- Duration: 70 minutes
- 24th February 2017 9am to 27th February 2017 11pm
- Use firefox 4.x and above or chrome 10.x or above browser only
- Do not navigate from test page, once you start the test
- Test cannot be paused once you open the link.
- Interview will be conducted on 11th March 2017 and 25th march 2017
- Interview locations are Bangalore,pune and Gurgaon.
- Selected students from online test will be receiving an interview call letter with the date and location.
- Job role: development/development support/testing
- CTC: Will be discussed and finalized in the last round.
To learn aptitude click Aptitude