Not everybody have a decent aggregate in graduation, Not everybody have good Aptitude skills and not everybody is ready to join popular service based companies, We all know it is tough to get a job offcampus, even if we get the opportunity, we won't be eligible for it, even if we are eligible, the same job opportunity will atleast reach hundreds, so definitely there will be high competition, so companies will choose best of best candidates.So what can we do? Ofcourse join a startup
What should you possess to join startup
- Technical knowledge
- A beautifully designed resume.
- Good communication skills
Advantages of joining a startup
- They won't ask you 60% aggregate
- Some companies do not even conduct Aptitude rounds
- More opportunities to grow
- Your work will be recognized and appreciated.
- Enthusiastic colleagues who can teach you anything in the technology
- Low compensation
- Lack of job security
- High pressure
- No good infrastructural facilities
- Have a cool profile in LinkedIn, try to connect to hrs/ recruiting managers of different startups ( you can collect information about the hr of the company you want to join by the use of internet), atleast 20% of them will accept your connection, as they will be looking for candidates like you, after a few days, send them your resume, and ask for a opportunity to join the company, atleast few will call you for interview, if you possess the desired skills, you'll be able to crack the interview and get a job.
- Approach through your real word connections( recommended).
- Look out for startup Facebook groups, join in, tell them the skills you possess, ask for an interview, you may think this option will not work in real word, but in reality, this is how many Graduates are getting employed.
To learn aptitude click Aptitude