|Image source: WordPress.org|
- Today, there are more WordPress developers than web developers, and the irony is most of the small startups do not know the difference and they pay the developers huge money for building WordPress sites.
- There are more than 1 billion websites in internet out of which More than 80 million websites are built using WordPress
- There are 50 thousand WordPress plugins to support WordPress
- WordPress constitutes around 6% of active websites in internet
- Some of the popular websites built using WordPress are
- What is WordPress?
- Why should you learn WordPress?
|WordPress developer salary from payscale|
- Is WordPress easy to learn? What skills should i know to learn WordPress.
- Why websites are still coded when WordPress and other CMS exist?
- Is WordPress free?
Every site built with WordPress.com are appended by WordPress.com as its a subdomain of WordPress.com
You can buy a domain and hosting and build the site using WordPress for free
User interface in WordPress.org is slightly different than the one in WordPress.com
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using WordPress?
- No coding skills required
- Large number of plugins
- Large number of free templates
- Ease of operation
- Knowledge of php is required to customize the templates
- Tough or impossible to build functional sites for free
- Not really secure
- Frequent updates
Follow us on Google+
To learn aptitude click Aptitude