Field: Digital Marketing
Minimum Skills required : nil
Recommended skills set : HTML,CSS, XML
Time to learn basics : 2 weeks
Why learn SEO?
- Less than 20% of the sites are search engines optimized, so there are lacs of sites yet to be search engine optimized but there are only few SEO specialists.
- About 30% of companies do not have their own website, This number is expected to decrease to less than 10% in next 4 years.
- SEO is actually in its infancy
- Its easy to learn, You don't need much Technical knowledge to do SEO, though it ads as a plus
- Demand exceeds supply when it comes to digital marketing job opportunities in india
- Consider you alone do SEO for an organization and increase their revenue from 200 crores to 300 crores, do you have any idea how much you can earn? SEO industry is results dependent, if you can produce good results, there's no barrier for your earnings
- SEO is one of the highly used freelancing skill
Learn seo :
Chapter 1: Basics of search engine optimization
Chapter 2: SEO factors
Chapter 3: Black hat and White hat SEO
Seo related posts
- How search engines performance can be improved
- 5 White hat SEO secrets
- SEO tools to determine quality of your site
To learn aptitude click Aptitude